Enalito is a company that provides various software tools to empower and support eCommerce businesses.
On a regular basis they conduct a summit in which they host these style of discussions to help educate and support their existing and their potential customers.
Currently, I do not use any Enalito's products and at no point during this process did they pitch me. This is an important thing for me to point out because Enalito appears to be focused on truly supporting and empowering their audience. This attitude of being useful and valuable first, and then exchanging money second sets a great example in their space.
Here is the video recording of the panel in which I participated:
Things we discussed:
- The importance of identifying and communicating your brand's deepest purpose and passion
- How is COVID affecting the eCommerce space and how does that affect different business categories?
- What are the best marketing strategies to dominate your market in the next 5 years?
- The growth of SMS and direct messaging
- How does the ROI on paid advertising vary by category?
- How to understand your consumer's behavior
- The single greatest point of advice for new internet entrepreneurs