Recently I presented a training at a local Chamber of Commerce for business leaders about how to correctly engage in business to business marketing online.
I talked about ten core principles:
- Your Online Presence needs to be reflective of your best personal professional self.
- You need to be human
- You need to be found in the search engine
- You need to have a website ready to capture leads
- You need to offer up awesome valuable stuff for free
- You need to target the few, ignore the masses
- You need to do your homework
- You need to leverage LinkedIn
- You need to have a platform
- You should read these three books
Here is the deck I used to present: B2B Marketing Solutions.