Technology is changing the way business is done in many ways. One of
those is conferencing. The old days of flying all of your team into one
location and paying for a hotel conference room are over. The expenses
of leasing a conference room, travel, etc are just to much, and frankly
Web conferencing has created a more practical solution. Now your
team can join you in an online webcast room from anywhere in the world where
they have an internet connection. This means that nobody needs to get
dressed up or travel anywhere. There are various web conferencing
software options available. I have tried at least a trial of all of
them and I have found that the Vereconference system designed by Ivocalize is by far the most stable and the most versatile. Also, I
found it to be the least expensive option out there.
Here are some advantages to the VereConference webcast system.
- All you need is a computer with an Internet connection of
- You can use it to provide live, online support for your
existing customers and website visitors.
- Perform live onling training sessions for your team.
- Clean interface. Extremely easy to use! Just click the link
and you’re in!
- Rich, quality sound. All you need is a headset and speakers!
- Text chat for your guests
without a microphone!
- Private text
chatconversations on the side of the main presentation!
- Keyboard commands for visually impaired users!
web browsingallows you to push web pages for 1000′s of
viewers to see.
- Superior white board features!
- Supports IFRAMES in html web pages.
- 100% Internet
based – no phone line or teleconference needed.
- Recording feature – archive your meetings and post them on
the web! (not included with free rooms)
- Unlimited monthly web conferencing!
- Customize the look and feel of your room.
- Live customer support – just when you need it!
For more information or to try a VereConference trial room for free