1. AgelWorld Convention. The first weekend of September the two largest events of both my largest businesses overlapped. The annual convention of Agel Enterprises was held at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake. I was hosting 3 or 4 Brazilians who flew in for the event. JES, my security company provided security for the event. This picture shows both! I’m on the stage being recognized with other Regional Directors and in front of the stage is one of my favorite security agents we call Wolf.
2. My apparel company, JP Tees launched our new website on the 13th in conjunction with our Sponsorship of a 5K race in Layton. My partner Josh Parker and I ran the race and then had a booth there to promote our new website and sell our own apparel line. Here is a picture of Ami and I wearing our new JP Tees shirts. Sorry I cut off my head.
3. Simon is getting cuter everyday. He knows his parents and his dog. He is all over the house and he screams when we take things away from him. The older he gets the more work he becomes but also the more fun he is. Check out this video:
4. I came to a blogging conclusion. I have been thinking about “Why we Blog.” Each of us have different reasons for blogging and I now publically declare that these are my reasons for blogging:
- A Journal. Its my not so private way of keeping a type of journal. I print off posts after comments come through and stick it in my journal
- Updates. For those who care to have them this is a way to stay up to date with my life.
Yep thats it. Once I decided these were the reasons I blog I was able to overcome “comment envy.” This is the desease I had before where I wanted people to comment on my blog all the time, but was basically unwilling to ever comment on anyone elses. (On a side note I do read everyone else’s blogs I swear, but I’m not likely to comment).
5. Two fun outings this week. Ami and I went for a walk at Bridal Veil Falls with Simon and I hiked to the “Y” with the youth in the ward yesterday. Here are some pics.