This week Ami and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Since we spent last week together in Denver we decided to have our family vacation here in Utah. We saved a lot of money by not traveling and staying in a hotel so we had a greater ability to do some fun things and go to some great places.
- The Bean Life Science Museum at BYU (Free)
- Camping Night w/ Shannon’s Family. We roasted dinner and smores on the fire but slept at home.
- The Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. (The Largest Dinosaur museum in the world)
- A night out without Simon. Dinner & Mall Browsing (Thanks grandma for babysitting)
- The Living Aquarium in Salt Lake
- A Picnic in SLC
- Stroll at Temple Square
- Dinner at The Smokehouse in Provo
- Geocaching in Provo
- Feeding Ducks
- Treats at the Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery in Provo.
5 years goes by fast in marriage but really it feels like yesterday that we were married in the Manti temple. Ami is a perfect companion (if you don’t count the tendency to not replace toilet paper rolls) and to top it off she is a wonderful mother. I dare say the most important decision that any can make in life is with whom they are going to commit their love and their life. I made the right choice.
Jacob S Paulsen