Ami and I have almost been married for three years. Last night I was reflecting on what we have done and where we have been in those three years and it was very fun to think about. Here is a brief list:
In the last three years we have:
- Lived in four different homes/apartments.
- Been in contract to purchase 7 different homes in Utah.
- Purchased 2 of those homes.
- Had two pregnancies, one of which was successful.
- Had 6 different jobs between us
- Started 6 of our own businesses (many unsuccessfully.)
- Owned 6 different computers (5 laptops) of which we still use 4 on a regular basis.
- Owned 4 vehicles. (Worth noting that Ami has always had the same car and I’ve been through 3 on my own, the Honda, Infiniti, & Lexus)
- Listened to over 65 Audiobooks.
- Been through 2 fish, a guinea pig, and a dog (still have the dog)
- Lost almost $400,000 in poor business sense.
- Done door to door sales in 9 different states.
- Used over 65,000 cell phone minutes (1083.3 hours) not counting mobile to mobile or nights and weekends.
- Seen every episode of Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, and Still Standing. (Currently working on Who’s Line is it Anyway)
- Held 7 church callings.
- Almost finished reading the Book of Mormon once as a couple (I know its pathetic but we are in Moroni 9)
- Found 3 geo-caches (Also Pathetic)
- Been to Disneyland twice
- Been through 6 different cell phones
- Only mowed our own lawn like 4 or 5 times
Not to bad but interesting for sure!